GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Presenting author must be a registered for the conference and has to be present during in conference .
- For award paper the presenting author has to be member of IEA or IES.
- For non award paper the presenting author has to be member or has applied for membership of IEA or IES.
There are two different categories of presentation: E-poster or Platform. You should give preference. But the review committee will make the final decision.
- Abstract should be given in the following broad categories-
- 2) Diagnosis
- 3) Treatment - Anti epileptic Drugs
- 4) Surgery
- 5) Co -morbidities
Abstracts must be original. They should not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting.
The presenting author will solely be responsible for ensuring ethical clearance and other relevant permissions and getting consent from participating human subjects if any. By submitting the abstract the authors consent to this.
Multiple abstracts may be submitted. However, only one abstract can be selected for platform presentation. Only the first authors will be allowed to deliver a platform presentation.
- All Presentation/abstract must be made in English.
- Abstract title to be limited to 25 words. (Times new roman font, size 18).
Abstract text to be limited to 250 words. Figures tables and graphs should not be included. Use generic names of drugs only. No references are needed with abstract submission
- Format for submitting the abstract:
- Poster or Platform presentation
- Presenting author followed by coauthors names
- Email id for communication
- Institution name
- Address for communication and phone number
If A Clinical study
- Introduction : (Aims and objective)
- Materials and Method (location, study design, population, inclusion, exclusion, data collection and analytic method).
- Results (outcome, with specific mention as per aims).
If a Case report
- Case presentation
- Abstract should be submitted only through online
- The text should be typed in Times New Roman font & the size should be 14.
- No need to include figures, graphs or tables in abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the contents of the abstract before submission.
- The Scientific Committee has the right to accept or reject any presentation after peer review. The decision of the committee on acceptance and whether it would be accepted as a poster or for platform presentation shall be final.
Last date for submitting the abstracts is